Trembly Law Firm
Breach of Fiduciary Duty Attorney in North Miami Beach
Looking for a Breach of Fiduciary Duty Attorney in North Miami Beach, Trembly Law Firm has provided legal representation for business in South Florida since 2011.
Why Choose Trembly Law Firm?
- Consumer Ratings. We’re the most consistently rated franchise and business law firm in Miami on Google (real client feedback) for 5 years running.
- Our “Life is Too Short Policy.” We only work with reasonable, positive clients, ensuring our team members are motivated and happy.
- Profit First. We’re the only Profit First Certified Business Law Firm in Miami, and we pay that forward by offering the service to our clients. – Ever wonder why other law firms take so long to get work done? It’s poor management, financial and otherwise (they’re unfortunately busy robbing Peter to pay Paul).
- Experts. We retain expert consultants to help us run proprietary business management systems, and we have a leadership team that conducts annual retreats, quarterly planning sessions, and weekly deep-dives. This intense structure helps us stay on the cutting edge and out-perform other firms.
- Inc. 5000 a/k/a the Proof is in the Pudding. We’ve been recognized as one of the fastest-growing small law firms in the country for four years in a row by the Law Firm 500, and as a result, received the prestigious Inc. 5000 award in 2020.
- Numbers and Tracking. Most firms are too busy putting our fires and reacting to their day to even answer the phones, let alone consistently meet deadlines and lead their clients to better outcomes. On the other hand, we have an in-house controller and a financial tracking system far more robust than any firm our size, which allows us to maintain sensible staff-to-client ratios, make informed and strategic hiring decisions, and charge reasonable rates to our clients proportionate to their desired outcomes.
- Training. We invest thousands of dollars on monthly training for our team to deliver better service and results to our clients.
Ask a Question or Request
Active in the Florida business community
Breach of Fiduciary Duty Attorney Mission Statement
We exist to fight for innovators and job creators. Why? Because we believe in the business community. And that when business thrives, our economy thrives.
If you own a business, you need an experienced business law firm on your team. And the time to call a law firm is not when you’re facing a lawsuit or legal dispute.
Who Are We
We are an award-winning and industry-recognized law firm leading South Florida in business law, franchise law, employment law, trademark law, litigation, and general counsel. You can conveniently meet with us via Zoom, or at any of our locations in South Florida: our Main Miami Office, our Miami Design District/Downtown Office, or our Fort Lauderdale Office.
Real Clients & Real Reviews Trembly Law Firm North Miami Beach
Actual Words Clients Have Used To Describe Us & Their Experience:
“Team is helpful and professional, always making sure I’m aware and understand every step being taken.” “Even attorneys need good attorneys for representation. Knowing Attorney Trembly on both a personal and professional basis, I can attest that he is a skilled litigator and negotiator.” “Best law firm I ever been to, great attention from their staff, very professional!” “Trembly Law Firm was the right choice for me. The communication with the team was swift and professional.”
If this is what you are looking for in a Breach of Fiduciary Duty Attorney, contact us to see if we are right for you. We look forward to a long and profitable future together.
The Trembly Law Firm provides businesses with the ability to have experienced legal counsel at their disposal on an “as-needed” basis. Our clients know they can trust Trembly Law Firm to be available for all of their business needs whenever they may emerge. If you’re looking for a Breach of Fiduciary Duty Attorney in North Miami Beach contact us today.
How To Get Started
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Call our office at +13054315678 or fill out the form above on this page to schedule a meeting if you are ready to explore what we can do for you.