Why Choose Trembly Law Firm?
- Consumer Ratings – We’re the most consistently rated franchise and business law firm in Miami on Google (real client feedback) for 5 years running.
- Our “Life is Too Short Policy” – We only work with reasonable, positive clients, ensuring our team members are motivated and happy.
- Profit First – We’re the only Profit First Certified Business Law Firm in Miami, and we pay that forward by offering the service to our clients. – Ever wonder why other law firms take so long to get work done? It’s poor management, financial and otherwise (they’re unfortunately busy robbing Peter to pay Paul).
- Experts – We retain expert consultants to help us run proprietary business management systems, and we have a leadership team that conducts annual retreats, quarterly planning sessions, and weekly deep-dives. This intense structure helps us stay on the cutting edge and out-perform other firms.
- Inc. 5000 a/k/a the Proof is in the Pudding – We’ve been recognized as one of the fastest-growing small law firms in the country for four years in a row by the Law Firm 500, and as a result, received the prestigious Inc. 5000 award in 2020.
- Numbers and Tracking – Most firms are too busy putting our fires and reacting to their day to even answer the phones, let alone consistently meet deadlines and lead their clients to better outcomes. On the other hand, we have an in-house controller and a financial tracking system far more robust than any firm our size, which allows us to maintain sensible staff-to-client ratios, make informed and strategic hiring decisions, and charge reasonable rates to our clients proportionate to their desired outcomes.
- Training – We invest thousands of dollars on monthly training for our team to deliver better service and results to our clients.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Franchise Law Firm Near Me Mission Statement
Who Are We
Miami's Preeminent Business Firm both in the Law
...and in the community
Reviews – Trembly Law Firm Aventura
Actual Words Clients Have Used To Describe Us & Their Experience:
- Business Purchases
- Contract Formation
- Breach of Contract
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Defending a Lawsuit
- Shareholder/Operating Agreements
- Transactional Law
- Limited Liability Company
- Franchise Law
- Trademark Law
- General Business Counsel Law Firm
- Litigation Attorney
How To Get Started