Hubert G. Menendez, Esq.
Hubert G. Menendez (“Hubie”) is a Litigation Attorney in the Litigation division of the firm. Hubert began his clerkship with the firm in 2018 after his second year of law school. During his clerkship, Hubert assisted with a varied area of issues and disputes including, but not limited to, real estate, corporate disputes, lease negotiations, and fiduciary duties.
In his free time, Hubert enjoys a wide-range of hobbies including cycling, drone photography, collecting rare ornamental shrimp from Taiwan and aquascaping; but above all, Hubert loves to discover that next great hobby. Hubert can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CALI Excellence Award for Real Estate Transactions
- B.A., Business Administration in Finance, Florida International University, 2014
- J.D., Florida International University, 2019
- The Florida Bar
- Southern District of Florida
- Middle District of Florida
- Dade County Bar Association
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Miami Kendall Bar Association