Estefania Negrette, Esq.
Prior to joining the Firm, Stef successfully defended insurers in lawsuits involving residential and commercial coverage and bad faith disputes. She has extensive motion practice experience including arguing dispositive motions resulting in dismissals and, in one case, the striking of an opposing party’s experts leading to the dismissal of the case on the eve of trial.
While in law school, Stef competed in four moot court competitions, including the National Puerto Rican Bar Moot Court Competition, where her team was awarded Best Brief at Nationals. Stef went on to graduate magna cum laude and received Book Awards in Contracts, Evidence, and Appellate Practice Workshop. During law school, Stef also completed a judicial internship with the Honorable Tim Bailey of the 17th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida.
Outside of the Firm, Stef enjoys traveling to new places, reading, gardening, and spending time with her husband and their mini dachshund.
Stef can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Labor & Employment Litigation
- Employment Disputes
- Corporate and Contract Disputes
- National Employment Law Council Academy, 2022 Fellow
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, J.D. Magna Cum Laude, 2017
- Florida International University, Chapman Graduate School of Business, 2014
- Florida State University, 2010
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida