in Miami, Florida
Ask A Question Describe Your Situation Or Request A Consultation
Franchise Lawyer Overview
Our Unique Franchise Law Advantages:
- Versatility. We have successfully helped not only domestic but international companies franchise their business in the United States.
- Boutique. No franchise client is too small or overlooked for us.
- Regional. Our team represents international and multi franchise-unit holders in several states.
Miami Franchise Lawyer:
Starting a business is a dream for many, but getting started can be overwhelming. Do you want the freedom and control of owning your own business, but not the complexity of starting from scratch? Buying into a franchise might be the perfect option.
At Trembly Law, we have the knowledge and experience to guide you through the process of starting your own franchised business. Considering the grand complexity of the world of business, however, it can be very difficult to get everything going because of how difficult sorting out each and every individual detail can be. Instead of doing it alone, feel free to take advantage of everything that our organization has to offer.
For Franchisees, Multi- Unit Franchisees, and Area Developers (domestic and international) :
Consider the following. Our services include:
- Draft, review, and negotiate letters of intent, memoranda of understanding, and brand reservation agreements for the purchase of franchise systems.
- Draft, review, and update Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDD).
- File Franchise Disclosure Documents and work with state regulators to facilitate the registration in registration States.
- Ensure compliance with all federal and state-specific disclosure requirements and registration laws throughout the United States.
- Draft, review, and negotiate Franchise Agreements, Multi-unit Franchise Agreements, Area Development Agreements, and Master Franchise Agreements.
- Review and provide advice to prospective franchisees regarding Franchise Disclosure Documents.
- Review and draft License Agreements, Distribution Agreements, and Area Sales Representative Agreements.
- Draft, review, and negotiate Asset Purchase Agreements.
Keep in mind that even all of these documents won’t satisfy each and every possible situation that you might come across. Our organization has worked to put together specialized services. They can serve a wide variety of clients who are working to establish an equally diverse collection of business models. In turn, these are capable of serving a wide array of customers who might become involved with these firms in countless ways.
Think about all of the above services that can help those who are establishing a franchise, and consider the possibility that you’ll be working with many other people in the near future if you continue to grow your business. With success comes the possibility of additional legal complications, thus you’ll want to ensure that you’re working with an experienced legal team that can handle these issues.
Fortunately, Trembly Law has what it takes to get ahead in the industry. First off, you’ll want to consider those services that are most basic for those attempting to start a franchise or other similar operation.
For Franchisors in the State of Florida:
Each of these steps is an excellent way to ensure that you’re on the path to success. It especially matters if you haven’t yet had the opportunity to actually get into the business. When you are still currently looking for a path to make it in the world of commerce, then consider franchising.
Regardless of your specific situation, you’ll want to make sure that you’re working with local attorneys who know exactly what they’re doing. Different local, county, and state laws can further complicate the process of starting a business. That’s caused more than one person to become discouraged and give up their dreams without ever really giving them an opportunity to flourish.
Franchise Law Work We Can Provide:
- Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
- Trademark Licensing Agreement
- Area Development Agreement
- Master Franchise Agreement
- Muti-unit Franchise Agreement
- Area Sales Representative Agreements
- Distribution Agreement
- Franchisor Disclosure Requirement Assistance
- Franchise Sales Compliance Issues
- Franchise Disclosure Compliance Issues
Improve Your Business Opportunities With Trembly Law:
As a result, it’s imperative that you work with a legal team that shares the level of passion that you do. At Trembly Law, our representatives will work hard to ensure that you get the kind of business configuration you need to succeed and grow exactly the type of firm that you’ve so long dreamed about.
Make sure to contact us online today. Get in touch with a South Florida attorney team that truly understands the ins and outs of the particular business environment in this part of the country. Depending on your organization’s situation and how far along you are in the planning process, that can be a big step in the right direction when it comes to achieving success.
Starting a Business Franchise
Becoming a business owner is among the most exciting, and potentially rewarding, experiences a person can have. The path to becoming a business owner doesn’t always have to involve developing your own novel idea or brand, however. A franchise business offers many of the core benefits of being a business owner, but allows you to bypass some of the costs associated with starting your own business from ground up. If you’d like to get started in the business world, but don’t necessarily want to take on the costs of a brand new operation, consider becoming a franchisee.
When you become a franchisee, you are essentially taking the brand and operational model of an established business and using them for your own benefit. This has the big benefit of creating the potential to generate profits quickly while avoiding some of the costs involved in starting your own business. The drawback is that becoming a franchisee requires a significant up-front investment.
Trembly Law Offers Many Franchise Services
If you’re totally new to the world of franchise businesses, having an experienced partner who can provide guidance in this area can be invaluable. At the Trembly Law Firm, we offer a range of services in the area of franchise law. We can help you understand the basic concepts involved, prepare documentation, and complete all tasks required to set up your franchise business.
Some of our franchise services:
- Draft, review and negotiate documents pertaining to the purchase of a franchise business
- Draft, review and revise Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs)
- File FDDs and collaborate with state regulators to register your franchise business
- Ensure full compliance with all applicable state and federal disclosure and registration requirements
- Draft, review and negotiate the various agreements necessary to create your franchise business (i.e. Area Development Agreements, Master Franchise Agreements, Distribution Agreements, License Agreements, etc.)
- Provide counsel to prospective franchisees on FDDs
- Draft, review and negotiate Asset Purchase Agreements
- Provide co-counsel on immigration laws for non-US citizens
We Offer a Wide Range of Franchise Services
Every business franchise is unique. For this reason, we provide services which are specially tailored to your experience. Some common franchise-related agreements will be necessary for your situation, while other agreements won’t be necessary. At the Trembly Law Firm, our lawyers will develop a customized strategy based on your specific circumstances. This means that our lawyers have to be particularly adept at listening to your needs and understanding your business goals. Fortunately, our lawyers excel in these areas.
The world of franchise businesses is quite complex. The Trembly Law Firm has a team of lawyers who are well-versed in the finer points of franchise law and can assist as you attempt to set up your franchise business. Our lawyers have the experience and the experience necessary to help you overcome whatever challenges you may run into. As we know, the more successful your enterprise becomes, the greater the possibility that you will encounter additional legal challenges. Our lawyers are capable of meeting your needs at every step of the way, and so our services can be utilized long after you initially create your franchise business.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH A SOUTH FLORIDA FRANCHISE LAW FIRM
Contact a Top South Florida Firm Today for More Information
When it comes to choosing a law firm, you should focus on one overriding concern: whether your prospective firm can create value for you. Whether a firm can create value for your business should be the deciding factor, and value comes from all the many things which your law firm can do. If your firm is able to complete all your required tasks smoothly, and in the process prevents future disputes or costly mistakes, this confers a huge value to your business. The lawyers at Trembly Law can assist with every aspect of the creation and management of your franchise business. Get in touch with us today to learn more about our franchise law services.
Frequently Asked Questions
South Florida Business Attorney Brett Trembly addresses commonly asked business law questions in his Video of the Month series. If you have any questions for us, or if you need immediate legal assistance, please contact us today.
As seen on media
Download our free resource today for practical tips that will make your contracts even stronger. Specifically, we cover five clauses that MUST be present in each contract – which could save you a significant amount of money and time in the event of a legal dispute.
This report provides general tips and insights regarding business contracts. If you are looking for specific legal assistance for your business and/or its contracts, please contact us today!