Business | Franchise | Employment | Litigation | Trademarks | Intellectual Property
LET US HELP YOUR
LAWSUITS & LITIGATION
Let Us Know How We Can
SOUTH FLORIDA LAWSUITS & LITIGATION ATTORNEYS
OUR UNIQUE LITIGATION & LAWSUITS ADVANTAGES
- Trial Record. While we cannot guarantee results, our firm is undefeated at jury trial over the past few years. Every team eventually loses a game, but our incredible record is a testament to the team we’ve assembled and the below strategies. (You may read our press releases here). Our lawyers are required to read trial books and stay updated on rules of civil procedure.
- Measures and Controls. We strictly adhere to checklists, measures, and controls to make sure cases are moved properly and no deadlines are missed or pushed – this gives us a huge time advantage over other firms. Our entire litigation team also conducts weekly case meetings to cover every case and ensure no stone is left unturned. We’re aware of no other serious litigation and business firm with this disciplined approach.
- Communication. Unlike most firms, which wait until the end of the month to send you updates (we do those as well), we send you updates and documents after every hearing and filing.
Managing Your Legal Needs With Professional Precision
In addition to our “every client matters” philosophy, one of the strengths of the Trembly Law Firm is our proven track record working with businesses and individuals from all over Miami. Our firm proprietor, Brett Trembly, has built an impressive litigation portfolio, including conducting trials in both Florida State Courts and the U.S. Federal Court for the Southern District of Florida, where he successfully litigated as lead counsel against a Fortune 100 company.
Honesty and integrity are central to everything we do. We work tirelessly to provide every single client with the highest level of service, dedication, and expertise – and it shows. Click here to see what our clients have to say about us.
- Americans with Disabilities Act Claim or Lawsuit Defense
- Breach of Contract
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Defending a Lawsuit
- Elderly Exploitation
- Filing a Lawsuit
- Injunctive Relief
- Life Insurance Disputes
- Professional Negligence/Malpractice Defense
- Shareholder & Partnership Disputes & Dissolutions
- Tortious Interference with Business and Contractual Relationships
Frequently Asked Questions
South Florida Business Attorney Brett Trembly addresses commonly asked business law questions in his Video of the Month series. If you have any questions for us, or if you need immediate legal assistance, please contact us today.
As seen on media
Download our free resource today for practical tips that will make your contracts even stronger. Specifically, we cover five clauses that MUST be present in each contract – which could save you a significant amount of money and time in the event of a legal dispute.
This report provides general tips and insights regarding business contracts. If you are looking for specific legal assistance for your business and/or its contracts, please contact us today!