Trademark Registration & Litigation Lawyer Handling:
- Trademark Searches
- Federal and/or State TM Registration
- Appeals for Rejected Marks
- Agreements for Licensing of Trademarks
- Cease & Desist Letters (Send or Respond/Resolve)
- Disputes and Trademark Lawsuits / Litigation
- In addition to trademark law, we handle all aspects of business law such as agreements, commercial litigation, general corporate counsel, incorporation and more.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Get Your Questions Answered Quickly:
Why Choose Trembly Law:
- We align our interests with you, the client’s interests – We do this by offering structures when it makes sense, whereas other firms simply bill as much time as they can.
- Our firm is way ahead of the technology curve compared to other firms – This makes us not only more efficient (saving time and money on client cases) but we also work with many technology firms on their cases so we better understand their unique situation.
- We encourage pre-suit mediation when most other Firms don’t (if any) – Many lawsuits can be resolved when 3rd parties get involved to hash out the differences and what each wants. It’s usually best for both parties if things can be worked out without a trial.
- Trembly Law is highly experienced, we’ve handled all types of business agreements and situations, including ones probably just like yours – In addition to our trademark law experience, we’ve drafted many agreements for buying / acquisition of a business, selling a business, merging with another company, license agreements, asset purchases, litigation issues, incorporation and more.
Real Clients, Real Reviews - Trembly Law Firm
About Trademarks & TM Protection
Move Forward and Get Peace of Mind Now:
We welcome your questions about trademarks and trademark law and want to understand your situation to help you achieve your goals or successfully deal with the issue at hand. Legal issues like a lawsuit or receiving a cease and desist letter can be stressful and distracting, just as not protecting your business name, product or service name and even domain name can be. Call (305) 431-5678 to schedule a conversation or consultation appointment or simply fill out the form on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to me for a reply within 24 hours and often within hours the same day. All information is confidential.