Miami Business Contract Attorney Serving All Florida (Office in Miami)
We Can Draft, Review, Negotiate and Enforce Agreements
For You Such As:
- Non-Compete (write, review, enforce, litigate violations or defend)
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Various Incorporation Law and Business Formation Documents
- Partnership Agreements
- Licensing Contracts
- Operating Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Stock Option and Stock Warrant Agreements
- Letters Of Intent (LOI) / Memoranda Of Understanding (MOU)
- Franchise Agreements Including Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDD)
- Distribution Agreements and Area Sales Representative Contracts
- Buy / Sell / Asset Purchase Agreements
- Injunctions and Injunctive Relief Issues
- Escrow Deposits (Agreements and Disputes)
- Wage and Labor Act Issues
- Non Circumvent (Non Circumvention) Clauses and Agreements
- Non Solicitation (Non Solicit) Clauses and Agreements
- ADA / Americans With Disabilities Act Issues
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Get Your Questions Answered Quickly:
- Talk directly to one of our Business Agreement Attorneys
- Call (305) 431-5678 to schedule a conversation or appointment or simply fill out the form on this page
- Your form will be directly emailed to our firm and we reply within 24 hours and often within hours the same day
Why Choose Trembly Law:
- First and foremost, we understand business owners – We realize that you have big dreams, and spending your precious time and money on lawsuits is not one of them.
- We align our interests with you, the client’s interests – We do this by offering comprehensive reporting, whereas other firms simply bill as much time as they can.
- Our firm is way ahead of the technology curve compared to other firms – This makes us not only more efficient (saving time and money on client cases) but we also work with many technology firms on their cases so we better understand their unique situation.
- We encourage pre-suit mediation when most other Firms don’t (if any) – Many lawsuits can be resolved when 3rd parties get involved to hash out the differences and what each wants. It’s usually best for both parties if things can be worked out without a trial.
- Trembly Law is highly experienced, we’ve handled all types of business agreements and situations, including ones probably just like yours – We’ve drafted and negotiated many business agreements. Leverage our experience to ensure your agreements accomplish your goals.
Real Clients, Real Reviews - Trembly Law Firm
About Business Agreements:
Move Forward and Get Peace of Mind Now: