Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Miami Commercial Litigation Attorney:
Business Litigation Attorney Duties:
- Contract disputes
- Breach of contract cases
- Creation of agreements
- Advice on potential agreements
- Business formation
- Civil litigation
- Commercial litigation
Get Legal Advice From Trembly Law:
Get Your Questions Answered Quickly:
- Talk directly to one of our Attorneys about your situation.
- Call (305) 431-5678 to schedule a conversation or appointment or simply fill out the form on the right.
- Your form will be directly emailed to us for a reply within 24 hours and often within hours the same day.
Why Choose Trembly Law:
- First and foremost, we understand business owners – I realize that you have big dreams, and spending your precious time and money on lawsuits is not one of them.
- We encourage pre-suit mediation when most other Firms don’t (if any) – Many suits can be resolved when 3rd parties get involved to hash out the differences and what each wants. It’s usually best for both parties if things can be worked out without a trial.
- We align our interests with the client’s interests – We do this by offering comprehensive reporting, whereas other firms simply bill as much time as they can.
- Our firm is way ahead of the technology curve compared to other firms – This makes me not only more efficient (saving time and money on client cases) but we also work with many technology firms on their cases so we better understand their unique situation.
- Our Firm is highly experienced, we’ve handled all types of situations, including ones probably just like yours – Having built an impressive litigation portfolio, including conducting trials in both Florida State Courts and the U.S. Federal Court for the Southern District of Florida. I’ve successfully litigated as lead counsel against a Fortune 100 company.
Real Clients, Real Reviews - Trembly Law Firm
Move Forward and Get Peace of Mind Now: