Corporate Real Estate Business Attorney Serving All Florida (Office in Miami)
How We Help:
- Defense for commercial lease and real estate disputes, breaches and negotiations
- Commercial tenant eviction defense
- Commercial lease agreement breach
- Commercial real estate dispute resolution
- Escrow deposit disputes and recovery
- Premises lease misrepresentation
- Lease negotiation
- Personal guarantee disputes
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Get Your Questions Answered Quickly:
- Talk directly to one of our Corporate Real Estate and Lease Attorneys
- Call (305) 431-5678 to schedule a conversation or appointment or simply fill out the form on this page
- Your form will be directly emailed to our firm and we reply within 24 hours and often within hours the same day
Why Choose Trembly Law:
- First and foremost, we understand business owners – We realize that you have big dreams, and spending your precious time and money on lawsuits is not one of them.
- We align our interests with you, the client’s interests – We do this by offering comprehensive reporting, whereas other firms simply bill as much time as they can.
- Our firm is way ahead of the technology curve compared to other firms – This makes us not only more efficient (saving time and money on client cases) but we also work with many technology firms on their cases so we better understand their unique situation.
- We encourage pre-suit mediation when most other Firms don’t (if any) – Many lawsuits can be resolved when 3rd parties get involved to hash out the differences and what each wants. It’s usually best for both parties if things can be worked out without a trial.
- Trembly Law is highly experienced, we’ve handled all types of business lease and corporate real estate agreements and situations, including ones probably just like yours – In addition to our corporate real estate experience, we handle all types of business disputes and litigation.
Real Clients, Real Reviews - Trembly Law Firm
About Corporate Real Estate and Lease Legal Issues in Florida:
Move Forward and Get Peace of Mind Now: