Elias Correa Menendez, Esq.
Partner and Chair of Business Department
Aside from Business Law, Elias has represented clients in Chapter 11 and 12 proceedings, including debtors and creditors, and has represented debtors in Section 363 asset auctions. Elias is the chief legal officer of the Firm and chair of the General Counsel Division. He assists Trembly Law Firm’s clients with their corporate matters, including compliance, corporate governance, employment-related issues, franchise and licensing agreements and other general contracts. Elias also actively participates in the Civil Rights Committee of the Anti- Defamation League and is a member of the Hispanic National Bar Association and of the Florida Lawyers Network of Plantation. He is also admitted to practice in Florida and Puerto Rico.
In his personal time, Elias enjoys spending time with his wife and two kids cooking, going to theme parks and swimming. He is a cruise aficionado and enjoys traveling to new destinations. Elias is fluent in both Spanish and English and may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Two Rivers Church, Leadership Role in Usher Ministry
• Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- B.A., Political Science, University of Puerto Rico, Magna Cum Laude, 1998
- J.D., Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico, 2002
- L.L.M., Tulane University, Fulbright Scholarship, 2004
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Southern District
- Florida middle District
- Florida Northern District
- Federal Bankruptcy Court
- Puerto Rico Federal and State Courts
- Puerto Rico Federal Bankruptcy Court
- Florida Lawyers Network
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Anti-Defamation League, civil rights committee member