Franchise Business Attorney Serving All Florida (Office in Miami)
What We Can Do For You:
- Draft, review, and negotiate letters of intent, memoranda of understanding and brand reservation agreements for the purchase of franchise systems.
- Draft, review, and update Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDD).
- File Franchise Disclosure Documents and work with State regulators to facilitate the registration in registration States.
- Ensure compliance with all federal and state-specific disclosure requirements and registration laws throughout the United States.
- Draft, review, and negotiate Franchise Agreements, Multi-unit Franchise Agreements, Area Development Agreements, and Master Franchise Agreements.
- Review and provide advice to prospective franchisees regarding Franchise Disclosure Documents.
- Review and draft License Agreements, Distribution Agreements and Area Sales Representative Agreements.
- Draft, review, and negotiate Asset Purchase Agreements.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Get Your Questions Answered Quickly:
- Talk directly to our Franchise Business Attorney
- Call (305) 431-5678 to schedule a conversation or appointment or simply fill out the form on this page
- Your form will be directly emailed to our firm and we reply within 24 hours and often within hours the same day
Why Choose Trembly Law:
- First and foremost, we understand business owners – We realize that you have big dreams, and spending your precious time and money on lawsuits is not one of them.
- We align our interests with you, the client’s interests – We do this by offering comprehensive reporting, whereas other firms simply bill as much time as they can.
- Our firm is way ahead of the technology curve compared to other firms – This makes us not only more efficient (saving time and money on client cases) but we also work with many technology firms on their cases so we better understand their unique situation.
- We encourage pre-suit mediation when most other Firms don’t (if any) – Many lawsuits can be resolved when 3rd parties get involved to hash out the differences and what each wants. It’s usually best for both parties if things can be worked out without a trial.
- Trembly Law is highly experienced, we’ve handled all types of business agreements and situations, including ones probably just like yours – In addition to our franchise law experience, we’ve drafted many agreements for buying / acquisition of a business, selling a business, merging with another company, license agreements, asset purchases, litigation issues, incorporation and more.
Real Clients, Real Reviews - Trembly Law Firm
Franchise Law Work We Do:
- Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
- Trademark Licensing Agreement
- Area Development Agreement
- Master Franchise Agreement
- Muti-unit Franchise Agreement
- Area Sales Representative Agreements
- Distribution Agreement
- Franchisor Disclosure Requirement Assistance
- Franchise Sales Compliance Issues
- Franchise Disclosure Compliance Issues
Move Forward and Get Peace of Mind Now: