Business | Franchise | Employment | Litigation
Let Us Know How We Can
Careers at Trembly Law Firm
At Trembly Law, we start with why. It isn’t about us, it’s about our bigger mission – why do we get up every day and bust our tails for our clients. It’s because we believe that with a thriving small business economy, everyone is better off. That’s why our mission is “Protecting the Economy, One Business at a Time.”
However, what about our (amazing) team members? What’s it like to work at a law firm that’s so dedicated to protecting business owners? At Trembly Law, we pride ourselves in growing and maintaining a kick-ass team based on our core values:
- Radiate Positive Energy
- Be Responsible
- Be a Team Player
- Take Action
- Kick Ass
All of our team members are aligned with these core values, which makes for an amazing, kick-ass team who are all dedicated to protecting the economy, one business at a time!
At Trembly Law, we also pride ourselves in some of the benefits and resources we can offer to our employees, such as:
- Remote working hybrid – After COVID, we realized that remote working is the “new normal”, and actually offers plenty of benefits: both to our employees and our clients. We offer a flexible hybrid of both remote, and in-office work.
- Opportunity for growth – We believe in our team, and their ability to grow and evolve.
- Salaried pay – Need we say more?
- PTO – Our employees are given 14 days of paid time off, to use as they see fit.
- Unparalleled team culture and fantastic place to work. You can see our Glassdoor reviews.
- Potential eligibility for enrollment in the firm’s Simple IRA plan with up to 3% matching after 90 days of continuous employment.
- Health care stipend.
Interested in applying? Check out our current job listings and apply today!
Frequently Asked Questions
South Florida Business Attorney Brett Trembly addresses commonly asked business law questions in his Video of the Month series. If you have any questions for us, or if you need immediate legal assistance, please contact us today.
As seen on media
Download our free resource today for practical tips that will make your contracts even stronger. Specifically, we cover five clauses that MUST be present in each contract – which could save you a significant amount of money and time in the event of a legal dispute.
This report provides general tips and insights regarding business contracts. If you are looking for specific legal assistance for your business and/or its contracts, please contact us today!