Business | Franchise | Employment | Litigation
Let Us Know How We Can Help You
Rare opportunity to work as a Personal Assistant of a high-profile sports celebrity in support of their daily professional and personal life. Duties include running errands, scheduling appointments, arranging travel, meal prep, pet care and light cleaning and note taking.
Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma/GED required (some college or college degree preferred).
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Some travel may be required.
- Must be available for an in-person interview at our office (Trembly Law) in Miami, likely to occur in May. (Social distancing will be respected).
- Great attitude, positivity and attention to detail are especially important.
- Non-disclosure agreement will be required.
- Must be available to start immediately.
Salary Range & Benefits
- $35,000+ (40 hours per week). Hours will vary. Overtime may be required in some instances.
- Health & Dental plan will be provided.
Please email the Brett Trembly the following items at email@example.com to apply:
- Short video (no longer than 60 seconds) filmed on your phone of why you would be a great personal assistant
- Make the subject line of the email: Personal Assistant
Frequently Asked Questions
South Florida Business Attorney Brett Trembly addresses commonly asked business law questions in his Video of the Month series. If you have any questions for us, or if you need immediate legal assistance, please contact us today.
As seen on media
Download our free resource today for practical tips that will make your contracts even stronger. Specifically, we cover five clauses that MUST be present in each contract – which could save you a significant amount of money and time in the event of a legal dispute.
This report provides general tips and insights regarding business contracts. If you are looking for specific legal assistance for your business and/or its contracts, please contact us today!