Christian E. Rodriguez, Esq.
It should be no surprise then, that Christian is driven to help business owners fight off frivolous and potentially devasting cases. Christian’s passion and dedication have helped him develop an impressive track record of successfully protecting business owners, and have gained him a reputation for not being afraid to try cases.
Christian has also presented to various legal professionals on topics ranging from A.D.A. Title III to Condominium Law. He was also been interviewed by the Daily Business Review, and that article was also republished by Yahoo! Finance. You can find that article here.
Featured on WPLG 10, Yahoo! News, Daily Business Review, The Real Deal Miami
- WPLG 10: Miami Commission Approves Funding for Small Businesses – April 23, 2020
- Q&A: Christian Rodriguez Answers Questions About PPP for Small Business Owners – April 30, 2020
- Florida’s Serial ADA Lawsuits: Long Overdue or ‘Legal Extortion’?
- Trembly Law Litigation Team Helps Local Chain Avoid TCPA Class Action
- Litigation Team Celebrates Three Trial Wins in a Four-Month Period
- Partner Christian E. Rodriguez Helps Client Secure Recovery In Excess of $600,000.00
- Trembly Law Firm Hosts Lunch & Learn on the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Trembly Law Wins Jury Trial
- Trembly Law Firm Settles Two ADA Violation Cases
- Led the Firm’s litigation team in a JAMS arbitration, where the team successfully obtained an injunction for the Firm’s Client (the American subsidiary of a large European company) against a former executive who was improperly diverting business from the client in violation of the former executive non-compete and non-solicitation contractual obligations. This led to a very favorable settlement for the Firm’s Client.
- Led the Firm’s litigation team in an AAA arbitration defending the Firm’s Client (a large national mortgage originator) against an FLSA claim. The team obtained an important ruling from the arbitrator that the Client’s former mortgage originator was an “outside salesperson” and thus, exempt from the FLSA.
- Circle Property Owners’ Association, Inc., v. Circle One Condominium Association, Inc.,159 So.3d 423 (Fla. 4th DCA, March 25, 2015)—The appellate court affirmed the award of Mr. Rodriguez’s attorney’s fees and costs at the trial level which were awarded after Mr. Rodriguez successfully represented and defended a court-appointed receiver at the trial court level. Mr. Rodriguez also represented the receiver at the appellate level and won the appeal on the papers.
- Maxima International, S.A., v. Interocean Lines, Inc., 2017 WL 346826, 16-CV-21233 GAYLES/TURNOFF (S. Dist. Fla., January 24, 2017)—Mr. Rodriguez successfully defended and defeated defendant’s Motion to Dismiss for forum non conveniens.
- Florio, v. Success Agency LLC, 2017 WL 8897130, Case No. 17-80557-CV- MIDDLEBROOKS (S. Dist. Fla. October 27, 2017)—Trembly Law Firm was retained to defend against an FLSA overtime claim. Mr. Rodriguez engaged in motions practice, and the District Court granted Defendant’s motion to set aside the default, quash service of process, strike the amended complaint, and dismissed the case for failure to comply with Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 4(m).
- E&C Copiers Export Import Corp. v. Arizas Fotocoiadoras S.A.S., et al., 2017 WL 10186603, Case No. 15-21693-Civ-COOKE/TORRES (S. Dist. Fla. December 29, 2017)—Trembly Law Firm was retained to defend against a post-judgment Motion for Contempt; Mr. Rodriguez represented the Firm’s client and convinced the Court to deny the Motion for Contempt against the Firm’s client.
- Jimenez v. Martinez, Case No. 2017-027712-FC-04 (County Court in and for Miami- Dade County, March 13, 2018)—Trembly Law Firm was retained to defend against a stalking injunction brought by a business partner against another business partner. After approximately Claimant presented her case-in-chief at the final evidentiary hearing, Mr. Rodriguez and Mr. Wolff obtained a directed verdict in favor of the Firm’s client.
- Rojas v. Batista, Case No. 2016-006092-CA-01 (11th Judicial Circuit in and for Miami- Dade County, April 19, 2018)—After a three-day jury trial before the Honorable Rodney Smith, Mr. Rodriguez and Mr. Wolff obtained a full defense verdict in favor of the Firm’s client.
- Maxwell v. Gayle, Case No.: Case No. 2016-031141-CA-01 (11th Judicial Circuit in and for Miami-Dade County, July 11, 2018)—After a two-day jury trial before the Honorable Thomas Rebull, Mr. Rodriguez and Mr. Wolff obtained a full plaintiff’s verdict in favor of the Firm’s client.
- Varela v. South Florals DC, LLC, Case No. 2018-004612-CA-01 (11th Judicial Circuit in and for Miami-Dade County, October 2, 2019)—after a two-day jury trial before the Honorable Michael Hanzman, Mr. Rodriguez and Mrs. Rabinowitz obtained a full defense verdict in favor of the Firm’s client.
- Member of the Doral Chapter of the Florida Lawyers Network
- Served on the Executive Board of United Way of Miami’s Small Businesses United initiative
- Former Attorney Member of Florida Bar Grievance Committee 11G
- Served on the Executive Board of the South Miami Kendall Bar Association
- Former Member of the Coral Gables Chapter of Gentlemen’s Journal.
- LL.M., University of Miami School of Law
- J.D. with Cum Laude honors, Florida International University College of Law
- B.A., Florida International University
- State of Florida, 2010
- Southern District of Florida, 2011
- Middle District of Florida, 2016
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, 2019
- District of Columbia, 2019