Employment Defense Attorney in South Florida Handling:
- Sexual Harassment Claims Defense
- Wage & Overtime Claims Defense
- DOL and EEOC Claims
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Get Your Questions Answered Quickly:
- Talk directly to one of our Attorneys about your situation
- Call (305) 431-5678 to schedule a conversation or appointment or simply fill out the form on this page
- Your form will be directly emailed to us for a reply within 24 hours and often within hours the same day
Why Choose Trembly Law:
- First and foremost, we understand business owners – I realize that you have big dreams, and spending your precious time and money on lawsuits is not one of them.
- We align our interests with the client’s interests – We do this by offering comprehensive reporting, whereas other firms simply bill as much time as they can.
- Our firm is way ahead of the technology curve compared to other firms – This makes me not only more efficient (saving time and money on client cases) but we also work with many technology firms on their cases so we better understand their unique situation.
- We encourage pre-suit mediation when most other Firms don’t (if any) – Many lawsuits can be resolved when 3rd parties get involved to hash out the differences and what each wants. It’s usually best for both parties if things can be worked out without a trial.
- Our Firm is highly experienced, we’ve handled all types of business agreements, including ones probably just like yours – I’ve drafted many agreements for buying / acquisition of a business, selling a business, merging with another company, license agreements, asset purchases, and more.
Real Clients, Real Reviews - Trembly Law Firm
Move Forward and Get Peace of Mind Now: