Business | Franchise | Employment | Litigation
Let Us Know How We Can
At the Trembly Law Firm, we understand letting employees go can be difficult. This is why we will review your case and work hard to identify the best strategy to move forward.
Florida is an “At Will” Employment State
Wrongful Termination Refers to Specific Conditions
- Discrimination based on a protected status (i.e. race, age, sex, religion, etc.)
- Retaliation for reporting discrimination
- Retaliation for reporting or objecting to illegal activity
- Retaliation for making a claim under worker’s compensation
- Retaliation for taking any form of legitimate leave of absence
- Retaliation for being paid or owed overtime wages
- Retaliation for testifying against your employer in a court case
Contact a South Florida Business Law Firm for Assistance
Frequently Asked Questions
South Florida Business Attorney Brett Trembly addresses commonly asked business law questions in his Video of the Month series. If you have any questions for us, or if you need immediate legal assistance, please contact us today.
As seen on media
Download our free resource today for practical tips that will make your contracts even stronger. Specifically, we cover five clauses that MUST be present in each contract – which could save you a significant amount of money and time in the event of a legal dispute.
This report provides general tips and insights regarding business contracts. If you are looking for specific legal assistance for your business and/or its contracts, please contact us today!